lunes, 22 de junio de 2009

My travel to Scotland *

Hi ya! My name is Helena, I am a writer of this blog. I guess you know me for Stardoll. I´m H4Griega :)
Well, few months ago, I travelled with my aunt to Scotland. This state is a view of a "landscape" of modernity and a completely world of fashion. But, that world is very diverse.
There are a lot of people in cities like Edimbourg or Glasgow, and many of them have very different sense of fashion.
Kilts (don´t know if this word is good like that xD sorry for it), outlandish forms of the hair, boots, and etcetera.
I think Scotland is very very beautiful in all these views, so, we have to think that this State, is independent and it has a lot of landscapes and views to see, and museums, castles, shops, monuments, and etcetera.
I saw the monument in honor of William Wallace. This caracter was a warrior, and his work saved the nation !!
I saw the houses in the field, they are very nice, very beautiful, simples, but with a sense of elegance. In there, we can see a lot of "bed&breakfast" in the small cities and in the field, of course.
Hope you like this mini-article" of my travel to Scotland last month of April !! :D

See you soon !!
:]]

More info: Contact with vanesa_kiss , aliascath and me, H4Griega, on Stardoll, of course, and you can leave a comment in all those articles !! :]

Helena.
xx

Last message: if you don´t understand some words of this article, you can tell me !! I´m a student of English, I´m not a professional! xDD
Kisses to all ! :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario